Pages

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Sunday already...?

Well the weekend sure did fly! Had a good weekend, with friends and alcohol! Friday night, just chilled out with Big M. Saturday TRIED to sleep in, of course, impossible! Went to Trails End...found some great deals like usual. Went for lunch at the Lawyer...came home, then went to the Mall with Carol...Then we started to have a few not long after that. Started out at Barneys Patio, then made out way to Dance the night away at Old Chicagos...Fun fun, until I HAD to bail...one to many I thinK! hahaha Today was a fun day too...went to Joes place to swim. He bought a pool, so we had dinner there and Swam all day...what refreshing, until it rained, thundered and lightning...! What a bummer...oh well! We came home and watched Click...cute movie, rent it! Well that's it for now...I'm off to bed!

1 comment:

Arrah-Lee said...

Sorry I didn't call back! We didn't stop all weekend. Got the comp from my mom so we went up to Wes' moms place to get our old one to see if we could switch some things around. 2 hours later we were back to square one last night. Fun fun..I'll call tonight though, promise!