Pages

Monday, July 09, 2007

It's a hot one today...

Hello folks! Just thought I would post a little hello. It's been a little bit. So glad that Wades ok from the crazy fire. Giseles apartment...up in smoke as cheech would say! lol Accidents do happen....and I hope his hands heal well. He's ok, and that's all that matters. It's tough being far away, and not being able to be home to help out. But we're coping...
Chatting with Jason H tonight! What a guy! God I love that guy...he's like a brother to me. Fuck we have a good time! Even just chatting on MSN, I laugh my ass off! And I could just hear him! lol Well Saturdays the big day for him and Ann, and I wish nothing but happiness for him, he deserves it that's for sure!!
I'll post some recent pics this week...it's too hot in this room, gotta get out of here!
Ciao for now.... ~T

No comments: