Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Finally...We're Back on...

our PC was fried so we had to go out and find another...so we're not back online, thank god! Almost 3 weeks without having a PC at home really sucks...and alot harder than I thought. But we're good now...just slowing getting our programs in order, and such.
A quick update on Martys condition: His fingers are still discolored, been cleaning them daily, his index finger on his left hand is somewhat looking better. Middle finger is still mumafied...pretty gross actually. I will soon post pics, once I get my program set up to get the photos off my camera. Right hand is looking good, except his tip on the index finger, quite red and irritated from the blood blister being busted. But no pain at all...no nerves left I guess...Nothing else to really report...Stay tuned for pics...

No comments: