Pages

Friday, October 19, 2007

Apartment hunting...

-is very draining. Just when you think you might have found the perfect location, turns out there's something wrong with the place. I hope we're not making a mistake by moving. We saw 2 places tonight, was suppose to be 4, but 1 we drove by and it was..well not what we were looking for, and the other happened to get rented out, kinna disappointing 'cause I was looking forward to seeing it. Oh well, we see 3 more tomorrow morning, so we'll cross our fingers. One 1 bedroom we saw today was nice, but quit small, perfect location though, maybe 10 minute walk to work for me...and the other was not bad either, but not knowing how long Martys legs will take to heal, this one had ALOT of stairs. I'm hoping that #40 Beacher St., is worth the wait. Jodi seems to think that is going to be the one, she has a feeling...I hope she's right...
-nothing else really to post...just been packing and try to part with my "Junk" as Marty would call it. You know it's hard to part with items that you have had for a while...and I'm terrible, I keep everything, just in case we need it someday for our house...that's my excuse. Yup, we will need it for our house...But I'm slowly letting go, just leave me be, I'll do it...lol
-got my first RSVP for Arrah's Shower...thanks Wendy...I can't wait! Very exciting! Should be a great day...
Well that's all I have for tonight...I'll let you know how the viewings go for tomorrow...Wish us Luck! Night...

No comments: