Pages

Sunday, December 09, 2007

No Title today...

-Time goes by way to quick I find. We were just saying how fast this week went by, tabarnac...I can't wait to start a brand new year. Brings us that musch closer to the wedding, and other plans we have. And on top of that, I'm 28. Someone asked me how old I was, and I was like, I'm 28, I had to repeat it, 28. Can I really be 28 years old. Wow...you close your eyes and 10 years just passes you by really. Weddings, births, babies, deaths, new homes, fires, floods, accidents, it just all goes by so quickly. It's pretty amazing when you really think about it.
-I don't think we're gonna put our tree up this year. Why? Well we're still not completely unpacked, and Christmas is right around the corner. I will decorate though, but we'll hold off on the tree this year. It's a space issue as well, with boxes laying around makes it harder. But I think I'm ok with it. So far.
-We're liking our place though. I will post pics after I get it just the way I want it. Also my batteries are dead for the camera! We asked Martys dad for a battery charger for Christmas this year. We have one that we got almost 4 years ago, but it's shit...and last trip Marty made to the states he bought more chargables. I hope we get it.
-I don't really have much to write today. I worked all weekend at the mall...which wasn't as busy I thought it would be. I had to stop and watch the kids lined up to sit on Santas knee though, it was too cute. The parents are all excited, the kids dressed in their best. It's funny to watch...some just staring at him, and some crying their eyes off. I can't remember ever being scared. I have a few pics as a child. Kinna weird.

I'm out!

No comments: