Pages

Friday, August 08, 2008

Time for a change

Like the new look? There isn't much to choose from when it comes to Blog Templates...it's really too bad. But I like to switch it up every once in a while.

This week just flew by! I'm happy though.

I don't really have much to post these days really. I'm addicted to Facebook...seriouly it's nuts. Ah well, at least it's not crack...! lol

Marty and I just finished watching Harold and Kumar...the 2nd one, fucking hilarious! Tomorrow morning we're headed to Trails End like usual...got to pick up our fresh produce for the week...we love walking around and checking it all out.

A huge Congrads to Wes!! Got a job and moving the fam to Moncton!! Awesome job, we are super proud of ya! See ya soon!

Well that's all I have this Friday evening! I'm out!

No comments: