Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

It's the day after Boxing Day

Yes it's true, it's the day after Boxing Day...Christmas was here but now it's gone.

I'm at a loss for words on how it just flew by. I know I say that alot, Time flies, it's come and gone, yada yada...I need to come up with a different way of saying it.

Marty and I visited the Armstrongs on Christmas eve...that was great! Great friends, great conversation. Christmas morning we had our time! Thank you to my wonderful husbands for the thoughtful gifts, I love them all!! As I love you. Then we went over to my Father-In Laws' place to exchange preseys...thank you Rick! We came home and relaxed and got our grub ready for supper with the Walsh/Dean Family! What a wonderful night we had...just like being with family, as a matter of fact, deffintely is family!
Love you guys!

Facebook has taken over my life I think...so sorry I've been neglecting my blog. I will try to post more come the new year. I should have lots to post about. I am starting to run and train for a half marathon, so I'll keep you posted. Whoever actually read my blog anyway! lol Also Marty and I are going on our official Honeymoon in Jamaica...and then I'll be home in July for Julie and Nic's wedding! So lots of wonderful things to post!

Stay tuned!
Tanya xox

No comments: