Pages

Thursday, July 08, 2010

It starts again...Big Brother that is!

I'm a little bit pumped for tonight at 8pm, the start of Big Brother 12.  Should be interesting to see how this season pans out.  I don't watch too many reality shows these days, well, if you don't counf HGTV and all the home reno shows, but BB is my sweet escape.  Tonight I'll be watching it with Claudia at her place...looking forward it it, and getting a visit in with her and Winnie too!

Besides that jazz, not really much else to report except that I leave in 8 more sleeps for home!  Erin and I take off Thursday the 15th after work and head home to NB!  I have been looking forward to this road trip for weeks now! We're gonna have a blast driving home. 

Well that's it for now, I'm at work...better get back to er'!

No comments: