Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

A few things coming to an end...

Tomorrow at midnight, the voting will end for my chances in competing in the Lose it, Weightloss Challenge! As it stands right now, I am in second place...thank you to all my friends and family who have voted for me on a daily basis..to all my Facebook friends for their votes and support and encouragement...honestly the daily messages and updates, keep me so motivated and smiling all day!

Also, the summer is coming to a slow end as well...tomorrow is also the last day of August 2010.  The weather is still hot as ever though.  Uck!  But that's ok...my favorite time of year is right around the corner...FALL - AUTUMN !!  I love it...Hoodie Season...that's what I call it! 

This weekend that just passed was a CELEBRATION...My awesome sister-in-law Del got married to her "Sweetheart" Rob!  Congrads Del and Rob, you are both such great people and we couldn't be more thrilled for you!  We love you! May your love last forever!

That's it for today!!

No comments: