Pages

Friday, August 06, 2010

I'm in total "like"!

Oh so I am loving my new blog template...don't you?!? 

I've been looking up other blogs the past few weeks, and have come to realize my life isn't that exciting...haha Well, not exciting next to some people.  I need some good juice to blog about...I don't really love gossip...well, I do like to hear it and read about it, but it's not something that I would like to blog about myself.  I have a few hobbies like cake making and photography...thus far I have posted pictures here and there on those subjects...so I guess what I'm looking for is another subject to blog about. 

I have tried to blog about Fitness, and well, we all know how that turned out.  It's better that I don't blog about cause it changes frequently.  hahaha  Oh well, it's my own fault and I blame no one.

I am in love with Photography!  I could blog more about that can't I...I purchased a new camera which I did blog about once.  I have since take lots of great photos, but I guess I haven't posted many have I?!  Maybe that will be my weekend project, besides cleaning my apartment..Yes, I will try my utmost best to go through a few photos and choose some of my favorites and post. 

I am very excited to be going to Kitchener on Sunday to visit my girlfriend Amanda and her new little Pumpkin Logan...! And of course her hubby, Jason!  If he is around.  I am really looking forward to this day trip, since it'll be my very first time meeting Logan!  It's way overdue...

I will post pics taken!  Stay tuned! 

No comments: