Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pretty much past half way....

Yup, that is right.  On Tuesday I'll be 26 weeks...I still can't believe it myself really.  Still feeling pretty good too, except for the fact that I have had a cold this past week.  I wanna say it's somewhat past, but I still am a bit stuffy.

Saw my OB, Dr. Schmidt last week, he said it's ok for me to take some cold meds as oppose to what people say about it while pregnant...Any Tylenol products are fine and cough syrop is ok too...the only thing he doesn't recommend is any IBProfen based meds such as Advil, Motrin ect.  So I've taken Benelyn a few times, which has made me feel much better.

So yay! 

Been feeling lots of movement this weekend.  It's funny cause it comes and goes really.  Some days it's like their dancing in there and others not much.  I guess now that they are getting bigger, developping, growing and getting smarter and smarter they will just keep trying to move until they don't have room to move anymore.

I just finished reading The Birth House, by Ami McKay.  What a great book, if you haven't read, you should.  It's funny that I would choose a book like this, being pregnant and all.  I don't want to give the story away, but it's about Midwives back in the early 1900, based outta Nova Scotia.  The trials and tribulations of a small town and closed minded men and woman.  Such a great read!

I'm trying to post more, but it's so difficult.  It shouldn't be really, but in the evenings I get so tired.  Usually in bed by 9pm.  But I promise I'll try though. 

I will try and post pics soon, everytime I try it take FOREVER to load...My patience are thin.

Night all!

1 comment:

Hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a link on your site that is reported as an attack page . Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com