Pages

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Holy Moly...28 weeks and counting.

You know it's funny, this whole pregnancy thing is kinna weird.  Everything about pregnancy is very strange.  I know I know, normal they say...a blessing, such an amazing feeling...REALY?!?  I mean don't get me wrong, I've been feeling pretty damn good for the most part, except for the friggin sore back at night, I can't seem to get comfy.  But once I put a pillow under my back, it seems to help me get in the position I need to be in to fall asleep without feeling like a cord in my back being pulled to shit.  Then there's these movements, ok, for the most part, pretty neat, but then when they think my stomach is a nightclub and have a freakin dance off...holy shit, makes me wanna puke kinna, now, not puke from feeling sick, but like when you go on a ride at the carnival that was just not your thing...sorta that kind of puke...Pretty funny actually.  Then there's the sudden movements that make me laugh, not cause they're funny HA HA funny...but sorta tickle is a strange funky way...and those ones quick, it happens I giggle then it's done. 
I'm pretty thankful that this has been a positive experience so far.  I hear horror stories from other women who didn't have quit a nice time as I had.  God I hope the delivery is just a nice...
It's funny, I used to say, "Ah man, if I have twins and the experience is so great, I'll never go through it again, since we only would want 2 kids" well correction, we could only afford 2...but I'll take that statement back.  I'm totally fine with going threw this once...it's been very pleasant and I'll be glad when it's done.  I might feel differently when it is all done though...I hear often, Oh I loved being pregnant...Maybe I'll say that...who knows, but for now, I'm happy with what I have and when it's over and I see the 2 Dancers it'll be all worth it. 
I know in my previous post I said I'm put up some pics.  I'm sorry I haven't done that in a while.  I promise I will though in the next couple of days.  Halloween has come and gone and Marty and I had a kick ass costume that I'm sure you will love to see. 
We head out East on Friday...YAY!!  Can't wait...so excited to see everyone...friends, family...and to finally meet Charleigh Rae Harrigan, the newest additon to the Sam and Mark duo...!  She's some sweet that's for sure...I'll be sure to post a pic of her too! 
That's it for today.  Have a good one!
~T~

No comments: