Pages

Thursday, July 27, 2006

I'm back..sorry for the delay!

Yo yo yo! Ok so my trip home as awesome...but not long enough of course. Oh well next year I'll be back. Wedding went very well, I'll post some pics in my log, I'm at work right now. Everyone is doing really well, gladly! I got to see most, unfortunately didn't get to hang out as much as I would have like to with some! Too bad, but deffinetely next summer for the Big 10 Year REUNION! Had a chance to meet with a few grads to discuss some details of the reunion, so that worked out well. I can't beleive that I didn't get to eat not 1 POUTINE or Dixie Lee! No time...but I did manage to get some Pizza Delight Garlic Fingers..yum! Overall the trip was nice, flights were ok. Did manage to bring home some Fresh LOBSTER for Marty, he was very pleased about that! lol Anyway that's it for now...keep checking! Oh ya, Brad WALSH rocks! You are an amazing CHEF, and Eilleen don't forget about the Dessert, email me the recipe! lol I'm waiting! Love ya'll! Miss ya!

1 comment:

Arrah-Lee said...

'bout time for the update!!! ;o)

So glad to see you when you were home. I still have your toe ring though! I'll mail it up in a few weeks with a surpise!

Miss ya lots!
Arrah
xoxoxoxox