Pages

Monday, December 31, 2007

10...9...8...7...6...

Couple more hours until it's 2008...can you believe it! What made 2007 so special...
Well on June 13, 2007, it was officially 10 years I've been out of High School. On Dec 2, I turned 28. On September 5th Marty had his surgery, and to add to that, exactly 24 months from our Wedding Day. (September 5, 2009) Arrah, Jodi announced pregnancies...Erin gave birth to Angel Leigh on November 7th, the day after Wades Birthday. Marty proposed to me on May 8, 2007, on our 5 Year Anniversary. Giseles apartment burned down on Barberie Street in Dalhousie. They annouced the Bowater Mill will be closing in January 2008. Also Hudson turned The BIG 1 on October 29th. We moved into our new place November 27th. My dad transfered from the Town Garage to the Fire Station. Jill and Scott became parents to 2 Beautiful baby girls, twins, Mallory and Georgia. Amanda also gave birth to Matteo...and we can't forget about Little Ty joining the Barristo/Mulcahy Clan on Octover 25th....And we'll go all the way back to January 12th, when Leah and Cory became parents to the Beautiful Quinn. I'm sure there are a million more things I can add...please post comments of some stats I may have missed!
I wish everyone a Safe and Happy New Year...I hope nothing but wonderful things for everyone in the New Year 2008!

5...4...3...2...1...

Happy New Year from my house to yours!

No comments: