Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

I won I won!!

I still can't bleieve it...I won tickets to see Chris Daughtry!! Won the tickets on the radio...Thanks Fresh FM! It was exciting...I was the 13th caller...then D answered...I ams still in shock that I actually go through...! So September 12th, WEstern Fair! Can't wait!! Woohoo!
And then Oct 6, Claudia and I are going to see Carrie Underwood at the JLC...Very fun! 2 Concerts in 2 months, what a treat! Stay tuned for some awesome pics!!

So it's been 4 weeks since I have changed positions within London Life/GWL. I officially with Canada Life now. Same company really, just a different area initially! I am loving it! Things are so different, exactly the changed I needed!!

Hopefully things will only get better, which I think they will!

T

No comments: