Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm loving it!

I can't believe that is has already been 2 weeks I have been in my new role as Claims examiner in IRIS Death Claims! Time sure does go by fast that's for sure. I just love it at Head Office. So much more relaxed. I do miss my Friends at GCCS though...alot!
I am learner quickly and have been doing alot of processing on my own this week. Everything is very straight forward...just so different. But fun too! My team/coworkers are very nice. I can't wait to be able to get to know everyone a bit better.
We're Dog and Cat sitting this weekend for the Mabees...should be fun!
Well it's hot and I'm pretty tired so that's it for tonight! Joe and Devi were married last Saturday I willo post pics soon! It was a hell of a Caribbean Party that's for sure!!!
~T

No comments: