Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

First real post of the year

Hi! Sorry I haven't been blogging to much lately...time seems to just go so fast. It's already 2009...I just can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday I was saying that I still have 24 months until the wedding...and now, not so much...just over 8! Christmas was nice...and New Years as well! It was low key, but we enjoyed each other.
Marty goes back to work tomorrow, finally...after being off for about 5 months...he broke his foot, it was a bad break! But he's all better now...
We adopted Oliver...over the holidays...a 5 month old gold tabi...he's a little spitfire that's for sure...but cute as hell! He actually reminds me alot of Shadow...very playful, but a little nuts at the same time. I'll post pics soon!
Other then that, I don't really have anything else to repost...the days go by so fast that it's hard to keep track...
Some awesome news, Sam and Mark are ENGAGED! Very excited for them...can't wait!

Well that's it for tonight! Ciao

No comments: