Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday today, Off tomorrow

I am happy to ahve the day off tomorrow. I have a few appointments in the morning, but then I have the whole afternoon to myself. Looking forward to it. I'll be downtown, so after I'm done my business, I might look in the shops...I never really get to do that.
So today I did a 45 minute Body Pump class with Lisle today...holy shit, there were some new moves that totally killed me. Holy fuck, I was like MUSH...then I don't know what the heck possessed me to do Cardio after work, but, I did...25 minutes is all I could do, but, I did it. I feel GOOD but a bit tired. I'll get over it though. I have to...cause April and July is right around the corner!
Tomorrow night I am helping out Jodi at the Home Show. They needed an extra person to direct the vendors to the building where they are setting up. So I'll be there for about 3 hours tomorrow night and Thursday Night. Easy money....and I need a hair cut and a new bra, so that's where the money is going to.
I still haven't figured out how to post pictures on this new template. The option is no longer there for some reason. As soon as I figure it out, I'll post some of my favorite wedding pics, and some pics from Christmas.
Well the Biggest Looser is on, and I must watch...so Ciao for now.

T

No comments: