Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Just a quick one

Hi!  Just a little post this afternoon.

Been house/dog sitting since this past Wednesday at Shelley and Trevors place.  It's going quit well actually.  Marty and I as well as Oliver are really enjoying the extra space.  Not to mention do laundry whenever we want to...  :)  S & T are in Mexico for the next week and a half now, returning April 1st. 

The weekend went by very quickly.  Friday night Erin and Laura came over for a visit, which was really nice.  Since Marty has been working until Midnight, it was nice to have the company.  Then Satuday we did some running around as usual, groceries...then came home, rested and picked up.  It was Erins Birthday on Saturday as well, so Erin, Norm, Laura, Angel, Marty and I went bowling!  That was fun!  Then came back to the house for some Pizza, Salad and Birthday cake.  Overall we had a nice day!  On Sunday we went over to our apartment to pick up a few things, then came back.  Totally chilled out...it was a semi nice day, so I sat on the front porch with Flash and read in the swing...until it got too chilly of course. 

I'm working on Breaking Dawn now.  I'm about 4 chapters in.  Gosh, there is so much juice at the beginning, I can't even imagine what the rest of the book has in store....I am really looking forward to it.  But not in another sence...what will I read...?  What will get me giddy?  What will take me to that place, away from everything and everyone?  I guess I'll have to look for inspiration elsewhere, maybe in my new camera perhaps?!?  We'll just have to see!

Toodles for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

www.sand-bikinis.blogspot.com