Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Today I am going back to the gym!

It's Tuesday today...and I am taking the step I've been trying to take for over a month now...the step of getting my ass back to the gym.  I'm quit excited to get back into that groove!  I've been thinking about it alot lately, and feel like I need to get back into it.  I have no clue why I lost my motivation and drive, but I'm hoping I got it back!  I need to...
I was looking at some pics of past posts, specifically Januuary and Johns wedding, and man my face was huge, not to mention the rest of me...pretty disgusting...so I am taking the leap of getting my body back into the fitness world.  So we'll see what happens!  I have a wedding to attend in July, and I'm hoping to find something nice to wear!  I have 2 months to get my shit together...
I don't know who reads this, if anyone even does, but if you have any workout tips or suggestions to keep myself motivated please let me know! 
Ok, back to work.  I wanted to post, so that if I don't go, I won't be the only one who will be disappointed in me...

No comments: