Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Have I ever told you I hate Mondays!!

It's gotta be the worst day of the week.  Seriously...why can't Mondays be obsolete..yuk yuk yuk! 

But on a happier note, I have entered a contest!  Yes a contest..a Weight loss Challenge contest.  Through The London Free Press and The Athletic Club.  Right now the voting hasn't started, that's tomorrow.  They will choose 12 Finalist from the 60 plus people who have entered.  The way they choose is from the votes...so go to www.lfpress.com Click on Contest, and find Lose It!  And VOTE for me!  TDOT506 or look for my picture!  I need as many votes as possible in order to qualify as a finalist..!  Get all your friends to vote, even get your family to vote too!! 

This is an amazing opportunity for me to get all of the weightloss tips and support I need...to reach my ultimate goal, to be Fit and Healthy!

I appreciate all of your support!
T

No comments: