Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

I could really use a wish right now...

It's Thursday...this week has actually went by quit quickly...for the most part I'm happy about that, but sometimes time goes so quickly that it's hard to really grasp life ya know.  It passes you right by...kinna scary.  That's why when you want something you better go for it...when you are thinking you need change or need to make a move, then you gotta do it.  Before it's too late and you feel trapped...

Great things are coming my way, I can feel it!  When those great things happen, I'll be sure to let you know.  If there is anyone out there that actually reads my blog. 

I know I don't actually blog on a subject or topic, or a craft or hobbie...I just blog when I feel like I need to just type/talk/vent...I mean for the most part it makes me feel better...not the everytime I blog I feel bad, but sometimes I get anxious and feel like I really need to blog to get stuff off my chest.  So todays blog is half and half I think.  There isn't anything in particular just yet that I need to get off my chest, but I just felt like I wanted to post.  :) 

This weekend is suppose to be a hot one...uck!  We took our A/C out because it wasn't cooling anything...it's a good one, but for in a bedroom or something like that, not to cool a 1 bedroom apartment.  So during the day on hot days, it's been very uncomfortable, and we've been wearing limited clothing...not kinky! lol  Brooke will be coming over Saturday to have supper with us and to hang out...we're looking forward to that.  She hasn't been over in a while...we always like having her...! 

I'm actually at work...so I better just get back to it...I thought I'd just post a little something...hopefully I'll have more action in my next post...I should really post some photos soon too! 

~ T

No comments: