Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Are you shitting me

Why is it that every fuckign commercial tonight during Grey's Anatomy was about food??? Burger King, Delicio, Nature Valley Bars, Activia Yogurt...every freakin' commercial for real...I never usually pay attention to the commercial sequence, but tonight I was a bit snacky but really didn't need to snack...and was taunted and tempted with every commercial.

For gods sake I'm trying to loose weight...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying so hard to figure out how I can motivate myself, maybe brainwash myself into exercising more, eating less..choosing better foods...and not wanted to fucking binge everytime I feel sad...Sometimes I make myself so sick, more like, I wish I could punch myself, and of course not hurt me or anything...Arg!

Greys wasn't too exciting tonight...wasn't too bad though.  I should get to reading...I am currently reading, "The history of Love" by Nicole Krauss.  So far so good.  It has to be finished by the 27th...so I had better get cracking.  Eat Love Pray wasn't so bad.  Didn't end the way I expected, but still was a good story, funny, uplifting, all that in no particular order.

Ah man...life is so confusing sometimes...just don't know what to do to get rid of the confusion.  I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, I just don't know....

2 comments:

Layla White, PoweredServices said...

Maybe they can see you from the TV and their feeding you food commercials to keep you off your diet. You, it will be bad for them if you stop eating junk. He he he

Tanya said...

Maybe so! he he he...I guess I need more willpower! Makes me crazy! :p