Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's almost here......

Christmas that is...!

We had a great weekend.  Friday night my very good friend Claudia came over and we had a great visit, went for a nice walk, and had coffee! I'm so glad I was able to spend some time with her, it's been awhile!
Saturday Brooke came over for a sleepover.  It was a birthday sleepover and the day was all about her...we went shopping for an outfit at Old Navy, walked around the mall, bought some make up, came home for pizza supper, made cookies and watched Eclipse! Couldn't have had a better day!
Today was our Christmas supper with Del and Rob and family.  WOW what a meal...I am still stuffed!  We had such a nice time.  We are really lucky to have great family.  We love our time spent with them!

It's been a long time since I posted.  We've gotten our first snow, which turned into a pretty major storm.  The whole city was shut down.  So it was major.

Looking to change my template, I think this one has gotten old.  Stay tuned for a new background.

Will post again soon.  I have some new pics to share.

No comments: