Pages

Saturday, February 05, 2011

The "Happi" in my "ness...."

I can't remember if I posted that I have been Eating Clean since January 2nd...well if I haven't, there you have it!  I have been working out 4 times a week and eating a clean well balanced diet.  I feel amazing and great energy, for the most part...except some mornings, but that's my own fault for going to bed so late some nights.

I am working my ass off to shed some this bullshit fat I've been carrying around for years!  WELL...in the month of January 2011, I have shed 7lbs!!  How awesome is that...?!  I'm happy, I'm pumped and I'm pretty fucking motivated these days!!!!  Well to add to the excitement, I have lots inches from head to toe, life is gooooood!

At the beginning of this post I was pretty motivated to tell a longer story this time, but I lost my mojo...so I'll end it now so I don't babble on nonsence and will repost tomorrow! Sorry....

No comments: