Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Welcome to The Dawning of January

One of my most favorite girls in my life is now a blogger...and a good one at that...! Welcome to the incredible world of blogging January! 
It's pretty exciting to think someone out there in the world of internet might, just might be reading what you thought or felt today...possibly even relating to our every move...kinna interesting to think that what you might say, think, do will impact someone elses life.  If not anything else, make someone laugh...which girl, you been doing for me, as I read your new adventure!
Keep it up...I will always find you, and your boys...no matter where I am...I promise...!
Happy Blogging my dear sweet friend.
~T~

1 comment:

January Dawn said...

How sweet are you!? Thank you, thank you for your kind words. Love you!!! xo