Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

I am so tired...

Lately the exaustion has been consuming me...so tired...try to get to bed early, and I do most nights, but come 10-11am, I feel like I need a nap, desperately...then of course after lunch, around 130-2pm, another nap is much needed.  Of course, I don't get to take these wonderful naps I am speaking of...just wishful thinking I guess.  I could use my lunch, and go nap at the Nurses office...but then I'd have to eat at my desk, and I really hate doing that...so I'll just try and tough it out...
Yesterday was my staff picnic, what a nice day it was.  And alot of fun.  Good eats, good weather and good music, can't go wrong. 
Then last night I was able to meet up with the Girls, January, Sandra, Carol and Jodi...Jan was in town and we in serious need of girl time and no kids for a few hours...and I believe that is what we gave her.  We all met at my place, then proceeded to walk a couple of blocks to the Old South Village Pub, on Wortley.  I wouldn't recommend it.  Our server was sweet, but the other server wasn't, and the food is over priced.  But the patio did just the trick.  Good times with some great girls...we chatted, vented, gossiped and laughed...we always laugh, together, at each other...but laughter none the less...I love these girls and really soak up every minute we have together.  I love it that we always make time for each other, such a great friendship we have...I think we'll be lifers...H Girls Lifers...! 
Thanks ladies...
XOX

No comments: