Pages

Thursday, June 02, 2011

I know it's been too long.

Ok, I'm sorry...it's been a while since I posted.  For those who even read, so sawry.  I will try not to do that again.  :(
I woke up yesterday morning and today feeling uck...I managed to put my full day in yesterday, but today is a different story.  I stayed until 11:15 this morning, then decided to call it quits.  With a sore throat, headache, stuffy and cramps...I was ready to just hit the road for home.
I haven't been sleeping very well either the past few nights, so I'm sure that has something to do with it, when you don't have a decent or good sleep your body and mind doesn't work in high gear...I can't quite function myself.
I'm sure another reason why I haven't been sleeping well also is because my fucking cat has started a habit of running around like a retard at around, um let's say 3am and 4am...and decides to jump up on the bed.  When he realizes we don't WANT to play, he starts yelling..aka Meowing like a fucking banchee...SERIOUSLY!?! Can you murder a family pet?
So long story short, feeling crummy, and my cat is driving me nuts. So I guess a pretty normal life...ya ok.
Can't wait for the last weekend of July...heading East again.  This trip will consist of;

-Relaxing around town
-Baby shower for one of my besties Sam
-My cousin Howies wedding in Fredericton
-Hanging with my friends and family around town

Can't wait! Plan is, departing after work Friday July 29th, to drive though the night with Erin (another bestie) and Angel.  Road trip...!!

No comments: