Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

5.5 months...22 weeks....= HOLY CRAP!

What the hell is going on?! Please tell me...Wow....never thought I'd see the say I'd say I'm 5 and a half months pregnant with TWINS...I'm at a lost for words and have a million things to say, wait, not SCREAM at the same time...
A few words:
Insanity
Extreme Happiness
Freaked out
Bliss
Laughter
Hungry
Full
Gassy
Sore
Annoyed
Emotional
Tired
Tired
Tired
Excited

Did I mention tired...lol All of those words is what I'm feeling, and pretty sure Marty feels the same. 

On another note...we're settling in real good and like our new place.  Pretty much unpacked, just have a few things to put up on a few walls now...Yay! Oh ya and DESPERATELY need a wireless router...I would LOVE to sit in bed and post or surf...but no, I'm stuck in the corner..  :( Like a bad girl...hahahah

Well that's all she wrote for today...I think I need a snack before bed...there's that "Hungry" word...

~T~

No comments: