Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Ok...so I was thinking...I really want to become a professional blogger.  Ok, well maybe no professional say, but I want to blog and I want people to read and be genuinely interested in what I have to say.  So I'm going to do some research on blogging and see if I can actually get your attention.
I know I've had this blog for some time now and at one time I was a machine...blogging daily and posting pictures and so on.  Not sure if anyone actually read it or was interested...bit I still posted frequently.  I enjoyed it, so I guess at the end of the day, that's really all that matters.
But seriously, this is my plan.  I'm gonna take a couple of days to read up on how I can be interesting and I'm going to read other blogs that I like, and see if I can come up with something...hopefully I can have some kid of revelation and come up with some good shit to post.

Stay Tuned...we'll see who really reads.  I want comments!

No comments: