Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

Fa la la la, la la la la....

Only 11 more sleeps until Christmas...can it really be true - Gawd...where has the year went!  Oh wait, I know...my year has been consumed of 2 little people...demanding, needing, craving my undivided attention, care and love.  Yup, that's where my year went!  I didn't mind it, most of the time...there were days where I thought, "What the fuck were we thinking"?  But those thoughts quickly disappeared after looking at their sweet little faces and smiles and giggles and hugs...


This Christmas is going to be a special one for us, as it's the girls first Christmas.  I know they don't really get it, and the reason I know, is because when I was putting the tree up, they didn't give a shit....they were more concerned about what was on Treehouse.  Even with all the lights all lit up, they looked at it for a few minutes then moved on to the next best thing, TOYS!  I think next year will be different and MUCH more exciting for them!  And us...lol  

And to top it all off, only 8 more sleeps until NANNY and PAPA get here!  I'm so excited for my mom and Roger to be here for Christmas.  So so so excited!!  Christmas is going to be so special for all of us this year!  

Here is a pic of the girls meeting Santa! I have 2 poses...both are hilarious!  I might send them into Ellen...



1 comment:

AndreaPP said...

Those pictures are TOTALLY for Ellen- they made me laugh and I needed after reading your post listing the 20 angels that we lost