Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hump Day, Half way there

Just a few more days and I'll be on my way...on my way out the doors of a palce where I have worked the past 10 years.  Well, actually started in another building, but ended it where I wanted to be.  London Life Assurance Company.  Great company.  I wouldn't have anything else to really say.  I enjoyed my time, I have made some amazing friends, worked with some awesome people, whom I will miss tremendously. 

It makes sad to say good bye.  I wonder why good byes are sad.  I know it's just a feeling, but when you leave something for something else, it should be a happy exciting time right.  I guess I am happy and excited, but the leaving part makes me feel sad.  We'll be back for visits for sure.  The visits will really special, lots of catching up to do...pics to show and pics to see.  You know when you work a 9-5 job, you tend to spend more time with your "Work" family than your own, so it's no wonder it's always hard to leave, always hard to say good bye. 

Time always makes one feel better right.  And I know as time goes on, all will be forgotten, the sadness that is, but the joy of being where I want to be with my family will take over the other feelings.  Thank god. 

It's a short post, but it was on my mind.  Happy Hump Day. 

No comments: