Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Slowly but surely...

the nealing begins. All is well so far, Martys wounds are healing very well. He saw the Doc on Friday and he said his legs are looking good...they removed teh stiches from his finger, or shall I say what's left to it...He's glad to hear that he's doing everything he should, you always wonder eh. But it's good so far...and boy am I glad.
I'm reading all these blogs, and Babies and New homes is what I read and see...it's nice! Wedding plans are slowly coming along...once we decide where the reception will be, that's when the good stuff begins....How many people, buying/ordering favors/food, and so on. Can't wait to start making the real decisions, right now it's all brainstorming, and taking notes...Need some $$...Maybe I should buy lottery this week...

1 comment:

heidi&keith said...

glad to hear things are going well with Marty! On and the wedding plans..do what you both want!!! Worry about the other things later. Keith and I managed to pull off our wedding....so ANYONE can do it!! xxxoo