Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

This little light of mine....

I'm gonna let it shine, let it shine, shine, shine, let it shine!

Yes that's right! I'm letting my light shine...lol Did my first Body Pump class today, and I LOVED it....I am on a mission. I can't wait until the next class...

I've been thinking and trying to figure out what I could blog about and I think I got it. My weight loss mission...that's what I'll blog about. Why not...if a girl can blog about cooking, then I can blog about my struggles, challenges and accomplishments in a Weight Loss journey!

Ok so for my GREAT news...I got a new job! Wooohooo...still staying with Canada Life...but I'm moving to the Admin team. I am very excited to join this team, and very excited to work for a great boss. I have been hearing nothing but fabulous things about my new boss...which is such a great thing. Can't wait...! I will be starting my new position on Feb 1st! My last day in Death Claim, January 29th. It's hard to beleive that I have been with Death Claims for a year and 7 months...gawd...zoomed right by. I have decided I am not going to say Time Flies anymore, I need to find something different, so for today, it's Zoomed right by.

Ok, well I'm gonna finish watching the Biggest Looser, then hit the hay. I'm praying I won't be too sore tomorrow from Body Pump, but I guess we'll see! I'm hoping to do Zumba class tomorrow, but that will depend on how much pain I'm in....

Stay tuned...

No comments: