Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I know I know...

it's so busy, I'm not "on it" as I want to be. 

This past weekend, I went to Burlington to get some visits in with January, Adrian and Finley.  And I was lucky enough to meet up with Meaghan, my roomate when I was in Fredericton.  It was sooo wonderful to see her and to finally meet her little girl, Payton. 
It was a busy weekend to say the least.  A 2yr old and a 3 and a half month old keep one busy.  And this little 2yrs old, Adrian, is a but one, active is more like it.  But a really good boy, and smart as a whip! Doesn't miss a thing, that's for sure.
Thanks for having me January, I'm glad I could help out while John is away!  I had a blast and can't wait for my next visit!  XOX
Stay tuned for pics!
T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am able to make link exchange with HIGH pr pages on related keywords like [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com]bad credit loans[/url] and other financial keywords.
My web page is www.usainstantpayday.com

If your page is important contact me.
please only good pages, wih PR>2 and related to financial keywords
Thanks
WarSoippera