Pages

Friday, June 04, 2010

Horray for Fridays...

Weekend is here...Hip hip horray!  Too bad it goes by so quickly.  Tonight, we went Michaels and Chapters, not for anything in particular...I did end up getting Fondant for my cake order for next weekend, and Marty bought himself a magazine.  I know big spenders...lol  We're on a budget!
I'm thinking of writing a book...sounds crazy I know...I need inspiration though.  I'm feeling so uncreative these days and I'm not loving that feeling...I don't know what I need...but I need something...I know I have said that before...but now it's starting to consume me.  I think about it night and day, think about how un-fun life is for me right now, too many routines...I'm in a rut...I hope I find what I'm looking for real soon...

Anyone out there have any suggestions??

2 comments:

Amanda Barber said...

make babies...he he

Tanya said...

HAHAHA...I don't have any room for when the baby arrives! LOL