Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Today is Monday

My vacation home has come and gone...No fair.

It was really to see my family, friends, new babies...old babies...all of it.  I like being home.  I have a sense if safeness when I am home.  I have no clue why.  But I do. 

I didn't get to see Memere and Pepere though...they were gone to St Tite, along with my Dad and Marlene.  Next I guess.

If you know me at all, you know that I hate Mondays...arg...Mondays should be a part of the weekends, but I guess I'd probably hate Tuesdays then.  Whatever. 

I think I'm sorta in a bad mood today.  No explanation, just am.  I think it might be due to the fact that I feel like I'm starting to get sick.  My ears are sore, my neck is sore...I feel extra sluggish.  I'm sure it'll pass.

When we were out East we managed to visit the Island, Prince Edward Island.  Stayed the night in Charlottetown, which was very nice...went to the Gahan House for the BEST Fish and Chips I have ever had...they also brew their own Beer, so that was nice too.  We walked along the water, soaked it all in...then later that night went for more Beer and Fresh Oysters at Fishbones, the sister restaurant to the Gahan House...we really enjoyed that experience. 

The next day we took out our trusty GPS and drove up to Cavendish...which was equally beautiful.  This time of year is a bit more quiet, the weather is cooler.  Then drove to Summerside from Cavendish...then back to the Confederation Bridge to head back to New Brunswick.  $42.50 to leave the island.  Yup...that's unfortunate.

Good time!  I'm hungry, as always.

T

No comments: