Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Have I ever told you I hate Mondays!!

I know I have posted a "I hate Monday" before because when I went to type in my title, it remembered and already came up for me...! 

So Ya, Mondays UCK!  I woke up this morning  with such a headache.  I was considering just staying in bed, but I knew that the work wouldn't go away, so I decided to get up and go to work.  I am hybernating at my desk today...I won't be getting up to chat or socialize today, just gonna work my butt off to clear some stuff. 

I didn't much of a weekend...since I worked Saturday and Sunday at AdditionElle.  Which hasn't happened in a while so really I will not complain, #1 - I need to extra money #2 - Well there is none, but I thought it looked better if I had a #1 and #2.  Whateve...it's my blog! lol

I am at work, so I should get to it eh...just felt like posting a little somethin' somethin'...maybe I'll post again later...we'll see!

Ciao

No comments: