Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Life is fast

I haven't been much of a blogger lately.  Sorry.  Things have been moving in ultra speed the past few weeks.  Our days consists of feeding babies, changing babies, bathing babies...and then seeing them smile...just makes my day everytime I see it.  My girls are growing so fast, it sorta scares me. 
I know it sounds cliche and everyones seems to say it, but they do grow fast.  It's a very strange feeling to look at your child or new baby or newborn, however you wanna say it, and see them transform in front of your own eyes.  It's a feeling I can't really describe unless of course you have experienced it for yourself.
I am loving this stage tho.  They have just started to sleep through the night, thank you god.  They are laughing and smiling.  They are kicking and 'talking' in their own language of course.  It's just a overall fun time.  I just love them so much and couldn't imagine my life without them...well I can imagine it, I lived it once, but I'll never go back, nor do I want to.  Delilah and Clarisse are my sweetie pies, Mommys little Monkeys, my Baby boo boo's...to name a few.  Oh, and I can't forget, Daddy loves his girls too!
So on another note...I am feeling pretty gross about my body and weight these days.  I have officially gained all my weight that I worked so hard at loosing, back.  I am so disappointed with myself.  I just can't stop stuffing my face...sugar, fat, grease...it's absolutely disguisting.  I don't know what's wrong with me.  But I have decided, it's time to stop the madness and get back to Eating Clean.  Pulling my book out...and gonna get started.  The weather is starting to warm up...so walks on a daily basis with the girls too...I just need to get out there and do it.  And I will.  Monday. 
Stay Tuned.

No comments: