Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Things are getting interesting

So we officially have 2 little walkers.  Delilah is practically running everywhere and Clarisse is right behind her, arms up! It's so cute too - I can see a little frustration when they tumble or fall back on their bums, but they get right back up and keep on going.  I'm glad they don't give up, smart little cookies.  Now their only  9 months old, so this walking business is a bit early.  But that's ok. So far so good.
One thing tho, with this new step, comes waking in the night again.  I guess they say it's a developmental thing.  They learn to walk or crawl or whatever milestone it is, so when they sleep they are still working a mile a minute in their little brains.  Can't wait for it to calm, cause Momma is tired!  I thought I was scot free at 4 months when they started sleeping thru the night, what a treat. But oh well, comes with the territory.
The things you don't know and think about before you decide to become a parent.  Like, I knew there would be sleepless nights at first, but I didn't realize then go and come back.  Ha Ha!  Not overly excited to be working and have to wake up with a baby then get up to go to work.  Not so fun.  But I'm sure it'll happen and I'll just have to deal with it.
On another note.  I HAVE to stop eating crap.  Fuck, we bought Costco Cookies 3 days ago, yes, that's right, 3 days, and they are gone.  I'm so frustrated with myself.  I have pretty lost control.  Whatever control I may have had. I'm not sure how to get it back.  My life is so different now, I can't seem to figure out how to fit some of the old me in with the new me.  And time management...I would like to fit things in that I don't seem to have the room for.  It's hard to swallow.  Any suggestions?

No comments: