Pages

Monday, October 08, 2012

What are you thankful for?!

Thanksgiving weekend has come and gone.  We had a really great weekend, weather, food, time together as  a family.  The girls had some turkey and I think they liked it.  I'm glad too cause we've been having a hard time to get them to eat meat.
I am thankful for my husband and my 2 beautiful, funny, smart, silly girls.  They are getting bigger and bigger by the second and just becoming such smart independent kids.  I slowly see the baby leaving and the little girl coming out of each of them everyday.  I'm happy to see them become who they are meant to be, but so sad in the same breath, because they're not little baby girls anymore.  :( + :)
I am so happy to have gotten a visit from our very good friend Mel this weekend as well.  She was home visiting family from Ottawa.  We just love having her.  Next time girl, visits with the babies for sure.
We took a nice walk in Springbank park today.  It was so nice to see all the families out enjoying the beautiful weather.  Here are a few pictures I took.  Happy Fall!

Our Turkey 



Delilah


Clarisse

Daddy and the girls

No comments: